Aside from being a lawyer:
- I’m married and a father of three girls.
- For over ten years, I was a volunteer coach for my daughters travel soccer and travel basketball teams.
- Coaching my kids teams taught me that anything can and probably will happen.
- I love home projects. Whether in my house or a friend’s, I like working with my hands to fix something that’s broken or to create something new.
- Repurposing neglected furniture is especially gratifying to me.
The reason I’ve practiced law for so long:
- I love going to work everyday.
- Making a difference in the life of someone who has had a bad hand dealt to them.
- I like teaching others so they become the best they can be.
Before I became a lawyer:
- I graduated from Chaminade High School on Long Island where I was on the wrestling team.
- I attended Franklin & Marshall College and majored in history.
- I graduated from Hofstra University Law School.
After I became a lawyer:
- Before going out on my own, I was a trial attorney for a Brooklyn law firm.
- I worked at a medical malpractice firm in Manhattan before I opened my own firm.